If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog, follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing:
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog, i.e. novice teachers and undergraduate students;
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written;
- The post must not include marketing-related links and must not be entirely self-promotional;
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief author’s bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post;
- The post must have 300-450 words;
- The post may have one image and it cannot exceed 640×427 pixels;
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com;
- All the sources used throughout the post must be cited using either APA or ABNT formatting.
- Blogposts will be shared under the following Creative Commons license:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Guest posts that are approved for publishing will be published without notice. Please check the blog periodically to see if your post has been published. Due to the high volume of guest posts this blog receives, messages following up on the status of a guest post submission will not be responded to.
Should you have any inquiries, do not hesitate to ask. We are just a few clicks away at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
ELT for Brazilians Team